Brother Martin High School

4401 Elysian Fields Ave, New Orleans, LA 70122

See map

Parish: Orleans Parish

Region: Eastbank

(504) 283-1561

www.brothermartin.com

Principal:
Mr. Ryan Gallagher

President:
Mr. John Devlin, III

School Details

Additional Information: The mission of Brother Martin High School is to form young people through a holistic education that fosters academic excellence in a caring, disciplined community which integrates Catholic tradition and the charism of the Brothers of the Sacred Heart to meet the needs of a changing world.

School Type: Religious Order

Grade Served: 8th-12th

Gender Served: Boys

Academic Details

Exceptionalities Served: No Information Provided

High School Graduation Rate: 99% of our graduates are offered college acceptances. The remaining 1% enlisted with a branch of the United States Armed Forces.

Academic Performance: In 2016-2017, 90% of Brother Martin students took the AP course exam scored 3 or higher, which qualifies them for college credit in that content area. | Approximately 79% of the Class of 2017 was eligible for the TOPS Scholarship and 56% of those recipients qualified for the Performance or Honors Award. | The ACT Average for the Class of 2017 (100% tested) is 24.6 (National Average is 21.0, Louisiana State Average is 19.6). Honor Graduates and AP Students earned an ACT Average of 30. | The Class of 2017 collectively performed over 24,840 hours of service to the community. | Honor Graduates from the Class of 2017 earned an average of 18 college credit hours upon graduation.

Tuition and Financial Assistance

Tuition: $9,850 (interest free)

Fees: Registration Fee $350

Scholarship School: No

TDR School: No

Scholarship Cohort Index: NA

Other Financial Assistance: Please refer to website for more information.

information last updated 2017-10-03

Loading map...